BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
As a Regulatory Licensing Manager, you’ll get to:
- Oversee the company's licensing program in existing and emerging markets.
- Collaborate with the strategy, legal, and compliance teams to discern market entry prerequisites and licensing specifications.
- Formulate optimal strategies and lead projects for license acquisition in various markets.
- Develop and maintain templates, playbooks, and additional resources to escalate licensing operations.
- Conduct ongoing licensing upkeep and regulation record management, including report submission, license renewals, and NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) operations.
- Uphold relations with internal and external stakeholders and state regulators through effective communication.
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in legal, compliance, regulatory affairs, or as a Licensing Manager, preferably within fintech sectors.
- Proven track record of aiding companies in acquiring new financial regulatory licenses, with significant experience in NMLS filings, licensing maintenance, and management.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and operational skills, with a knack for creating and implementing efficient processes and logistical strategies.
- Superior attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and cross-functionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the capability to articulate legal and regulatory obligations to internal and external stakeholders, clients, regulators, and company partners.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking abilities, being both reactive in solving immediate issues and proactive in devising long-term strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience in a startup, fintech, and/or cryptocurrency environment is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- *Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: SD Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $367k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Madrid, Spain|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Paris, France|| |
|Milan, Italy|| ||Apply|
|Miami, FL, United States|| |
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|