Risk Management Associate - US Region
- Assist in overseeing the risk function for one of our US entities and maintain and address any deficiencies in the company's risk management framework.
- Foster, develop and enhance a strong risk management culture, across all categories of risk, throughout the company.
- Manage and continually develop and enhance the company's Risk Management Framework and day to day risk management processes ensuring it is fit for purpose, meets regulatory expectations, and adds real value to the company.
- Establish adequate risk management policies and procedures to identify, measure and provide for the proper monitoring, reporting and mitigation of all material risks relating to the company’s activities, processes and systems.
- Consider specific industry, market and regulatory matters relevant to the firm and monitor and assess the impact of changes in the regulatory risk profile from a risk perspective. Ensure that the risk management policies and procedures of the company are in line with applicable law, regulations and license obligations.
- Perform regular risk assessments to enable a risk based approach to be taken in respect of the company’s risk programme.
- Advise the leadership team on topics in relation to the overall risk appetite, tolerance and strategy of the company and assist company leadership with the execution of risk management strategies.
- Perform analysis of risk data to identify insights, trends and emerging risks.
Skills you should HODL
- 2-4 years experience working in a Risk function within the financial services or banking industries, ideally within highly regulated businesses
- Self-starter who always seeks to take ownership of initiatives and responsibility for finding solutions to complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables at any given time
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage multiple workloads
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, highly detail oriented
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: