Senior Art Director
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Apply for this job
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
As an Art Director at Crypto.com, you will hold a critical role in our Creative Studio, responsible for spearheading the creation of world-class visual designs that drive the promotion of our products. From designing impactful visuals to showcasing your craft in the smallest of details, you will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity across various mediums.
We are seeking an independent talent, someone who possesses the versatility to seamlessly transition between graphics, motion design, short videos, and more, to create truly impactful and engaging visual content. We are looking for a future leader for the world of crypto. If you are truly dedicated to Crypto.com's mission of driving the world's transition to cryptocurrency, we eagerly invite you to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
- Create first class still and motion graphics to showcase and advertise our products for a wide range of channels (Twitter, IG, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring visual executions, and communicate design directions, decisions, and rationale to the teams.
- Able to work with different teammates, and provide art direction guidance to any designer
- Work closely with the creative lead, marketing team and studio manager to build all materials Crypto.com needs
- Maintaining a consistent brand look & feel for all visual communications across multiple channels, while proactively evolving the design all the time.
- 6+ years of experience working in a creative agency or design studio, preferably with a background in digital agencies.
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and conceptual abilities.
- A quick learner with a proactive "get things done" attitude.
- Strong determination to create top-notch content with impeccable design aesthetics, keen attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic software.
- Humble and open to embracing better ideas from others, with a genuine eagerness to improve and thrive on challenges and possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of market dynamics as a crypto enthusiast.
- Strong command of spoken English.
- Advantageous to have video editing and motion graphics skills.
- Definitely an advantage to have experience using Figma.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇