Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the overall analysis of core business departments
- With strong business sense, develop a business analysis system and produce analytical reports
- Analyse the core factors of business growth and foresee further market trends
- Monitor and evaluate different business strategies, operational actions, resource investment
- Identify potential business problems and proactively provide professional solutions to management
- Work closely and collaborate with different teams to drive business goals
- Conduct market research, analyze market trend & competitor activities for management review and strategic development
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor degree or above, with a focus on mathematics, statistics, sociology, etc.
- Relevant experience in Data Analysis/Market Analysis/Industry Analysis/Business Analysis,
- Strong data analytical skills with proficiency in proficiency in Excel, SQL and other tools
- Able to work independently on data analysis and report;
- Experience in blockchain industry and exchange is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM