Senior Camera Systems Engineer
What You’ll Do:
- Define and bring up production processes.
- Define system architecture, requirements, and tests for camera systems.
- Perform system-level analysis and modeling of camera and image processing systems.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with QCOM ISP
- Experience working within CAMX
- Strong knowledge of Optics and Lenses
- Effective communication skills
- 7+ years of experience with camera systems development
- BS in a relevant field (EE, ME, CS, or Physics)
- Strong Knowledge of Image Sensors
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Experience with ISP programming
- Experience with Image Quality tests and metrics
- Past experience with Google Camera Test Suite
- Experience with camera tuning
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000-$190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks You’ll Receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Maternity, Paternity, & Adoption Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off & Holidays Including a Winter Shutdown
- Work-from-Home Stipend
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M