Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for helping lead and oversee the implementation of a comprehensive data privacy strategy that aligns with the company's business goals and ensures compliance with data protection regulations, and safeguarding of sensitive information.
- Create and update OKX/OKcoin's privacy policies, notices, and consent forms, making them transparent and user-friendly
- Stay up-to-date with relevant data protection laws (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc) and ensure OKX/OKCoin stays compliant with relevant regulations.
- Evaluate and monitor third-party vendors for their privacy practices, ensuring they meet the company's standards.
- Oversee the process of handling data subject requests, including access, rectification, and erasure requests.
- Provide data privacy training and awareness programs for employees to ensure compliance at all levels of the organization.
- Manage Data Protection Impact Assessments to assess and mitigate privacy risks associated with new projects or system changes.
- Monitor and review controls of the maintenance of records of data processing activities carried out by OKX/Okcoin
- Work with Legal, Information Technology, Customer Service, and other key stakeholders in the handling of subject rights
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related discipline
- Strong understanding of data protection laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, CCPA/CPRA)
- A minimum of 7 years experience in privacy, data protection, and compliance, preferably within the financial services industry
- Effective communication, leadership, and management skills
- Experience conducting privacy reviews, control assessments, and privacy impact assessments
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and to assess needs, including the ability to influence, collaborate, deliver, and partner at all levels of an organization
- Proactive approach to problem solving with a demonstrated track record of successfully translating legal requirements into practical, actionable advice
- Experience with drafting Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
- Strong project management and change management skills
Nice to Haves
- Privacy certifications (e.g. CIPP) a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM