BitMEX stands as a globally leading exchange for crypto derivatives, offering traders a professional-grade trading platform. Since its inception in 2014, BitMEX has maintained an impeccable security record with “no coin lost, ever!”.
Our platform caters to cryptocurrency derivatives traders by providing low latency, deep liquidity, and maximum availability. Currently, BitMEX offers more than 100 derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading, and an easy covert function between 30 different cryptocurrencies.
In 2015, BitMEX revolutionised the market by inventing the Perpetual Swap, which has since become the most widely traded crypto product. Demonstrating a commitment to transparency, since 2021, BitMEX has been among the first exchanges to regularly publish its on-chain Proof of Reserves and Proof of Liabilities, ensuring that the funds available exceed the total client balances."
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives, product listings, launches and competitions, please visit the BitMEX Blogorwww.bitmex.com, and follow ourDiscord,TelegramandTwitter.
We are seeking an exceptional CRM Manager to join our Marketing & Community team and take the lead in developing and executing a best-in-class engagement strategy for our BitMEX Traders.
As the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for crafting engaging user journeys that drive business success and increase customer lifetime value. Also, you will make a significant impact on our business success by driving customer engagement and loyalty. If you have a passion for CRM and engagement marketing and a track record of delivering successful results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive CRM and engagement strategy that drives customer engagement and loyalty, while also increasing revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Design and implement gamified CRM and engagement channels that encourage customer participation and loyalty.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and trends that can be used to optimize customer journeys, and drive growth.
- Manage resources and collaborate with internal teams, including product and customer support teams, to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to optimize the customer experience and increase ROI.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in CRM and engagement marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM marketing with a strong track record of delivering successful results.
- Proven experience in setting up and running gamified and engaging user journeys.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on, results-driven approach.
- Experience working in gaming or (crypto-) trading is highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience analyzing data and identifying actionable insights.
- Native or near-native English writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Psychology, Business Administration or related field.