As a Software Engineer at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
You will be working with high performance, pure backend microservices to support the core functionality of the business.
We expect you to contribute to our event driven architecture by using the newest technologies.
What you’ll do
- Develop clean and robust software for high performant backend systems
- Work on microservices for the core business to support the entire organisation
- Help us to transform our systems to the next level
- Solve multi-dimensional problems that you never knew existed before
Who you are
- Strong Python knowledge with robust API development
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases and deep knowledge on API design, websockets, network communication
- Excellent communicator with leadership skills to drive initiatives in technical level
- Experience in event streams, message brokers like Apache Kafka
- Familiarity and experience with any of the following is a plus: AWS services, cryptocoins, stock markets, blockchain, devops infrastructure
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $110k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Python Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Python Developer is $102k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $200k.
Check more information about Web3 Python Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Vienna, Austria|| ||Apply|
|Vienna, Austria|| |