MixMob is a Solana game on Remix Culture. Our core mission is to empower a truly player-owned gaming platform that rewards creativity and >
In MixMob, players are their avatar. As they progress with their MixBots and NFT collections, the world will behold the power of their >
MixMob is developed by seasoned gaming veterans who worked on FIFA, Halo, Battlefield, PokerStars, and more. MixMob is backed by leading crypto investors and guilds such as DeFiance, Solana Ventures, Merit Circle, and others.
We are growing like mad and are looking to hire a talented Senior Full-Stack React/Node & NFT Gaming Developer. We believe that all good things are wild and free, so we operate 100% remote. 100% independently. You have demonstrable skills in organization, process & structure, and are interested in pursuing leadership because you are a great critical thinker and have an eye for product quality. You will be joining a team with creative instincts that are impeccable, and you are passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech.
This is not about ticking boxes. You will be a strong voice, with incredible drive, motivation, and communication skills. Involved in all aspects of the game, you will collaborate closely with the Technical Lead and operational managers.
There is no limit to your potential growth in this role. Start with this initial brief:
- Take ownership of our React codebase and contributed significantly to its evolution
- Collaborate closely with our external Unity Game Dev team to ensure an efficient integration with our multiplayer gaming platform
- Initiate, design, and build an API for player data management
- Work closely with our crypto services team, ensuring secure and speedy transactions for our players
- Identify technical issues before they happen, and contribute to the creation of technical briefs
- Contribute to our culture of technical excellence
- Provide concise and valuable insights to our leadership team
- Push and retain the quality of the game to the highest standards while staying lean and agile
- Create innovative solutions to the most significant challenges, including tools and services
- Approach the development of products and features with the users' needs first and with MixMob's unique user experience.
- Help with MixMob’s ****CI/CD pipelines when required
- Have the personality to fully embrace the MixMob ecosystem, technical, creative, and culturally.
- Play an active role in attracting, interviewing, and recruiting engineers.
- Provide technical leadership in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and scheduling.
- Review technical designs, and ensure they will be scalable and robust. Maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture.
- BS or greater, preferably in a science or engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience developing for a multi-tenant cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Gitflow, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD (GitHub Actions)
- Experience designing and developing for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
- Self-driven: able to innovate, plan, & execute with autonomy
- Experience using JIRA, Notion, and other project management tools in a production environment.
- Demonstrated ability to produce project results.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrable and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee token Incentives & Performance Bonuses
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 3 months.
- Flexible hours
- Bi-weekly leadership coaching
- Work remotely
- Unlimited vacation
- Holiday Studio Closure
- Monthly health benefit Stipend
- Work with some of the top talents from around the world!
MixMob is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, national and ethical origin, or physical disabilities.
Thank you for applying to MixMob! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Web3 Node.js Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Node.js Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Node.js Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company