Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Senior HR Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, implementation, and daily operation of our human resources department. You will collaborate closely with our HR teams, company leaders, and employees to ensure that our company maintains a high-quality, efficient, and positive HR experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to ensure a high level of talent acquisition.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Nurture a positive working environment and maintain a strong company culture.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures continually.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field. A master's degree or HR certifications such as SHRM-SCP or SPHR would be a plus.
- Proven working experience as an HR manager or other HR executive role for at least 7 years.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and HR software.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $175,000 to $220,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $175k - $220k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: