Valora is seeking a Senior Partnerships Manager to identify and execute Go-To-Market (GTM) partnerships for Valora in Nigeria. The focus of this role is on developing easy-to-test win-win local partnerships.
We are a remote friendly team looking for someone based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Type: 3-month contract, full-time, possibility of extension
- Collaborate with Valora's Marketing and Product teams to select Valora's target audience in Nigeria, and will contribute to defining how Valora is positioned to that audience.
- Map out a potential partner landscape that provide Valora with access to relevant audiences.
- Ideate, negotiate, close and execute strategic partnerships that help Valora grow its user base in Nigeria. This will include marketing (non-web3) partnerships, such as distribution/channel partnerships, co-marketing opportunities, PR opportunities, among others. And product partnerships, such as cash-in cash-out partners, merchant payments, etc.
- Be opportunistic about engaging with Nigeria and Africa-based web3 builders to encourage them to make their dapps work with Valora.
- Own the full partnership lifecycle: from prospecting, outreach, coming up with win-win partnership propositions, negotiating, and driving them through execution
- 5+ years of experience in the strategic partnerships function (This is not a sales role!) including experience building and managing the full partnership lifecycle, from prospecting to negotiating, closing and executing strategic partnerships.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
Location: LA Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: