Partnership Jobs in Web3
310 jobs found
Pixelynx is a new music and gaming venture that has been launched by deadmau5 and Richie Hawtin. We are building a music metaverse that makes it easy for any artist, label or events to launch their own interactive experiences and monetise them through Digital Collectables (NFTs)
The VP of Partnerships will be responsible for the development of the global partnerships strategy, and will be responsible for delivering partnerships with artists, record labels, management companies, event companies and brands.
The VP of Partnerships will be responsible for the development of the global partnerships strategy, and will be responsible for delivering partnerships with artists, record labels, management companies, event companies and brands. The right candidate will have a vision for the future of music, with new business models, licensing arrangements and technologies that can drive growth and opportunity for both artists and the industry.
Employees will be working remotely.
- Introduce Pixelynx to music artists, management companies, record labels, publishers and other relevant music partners, with a view to creating strategic partnerships for the platform
- Develop the artist partnerships strategy for the Pixelynx business, with a focus on the US market, but also feeding into the global strategy
- Lead project and client management of the deals that are brought in to the business
- Act as the Pixelynx representative to the music industry, building relationships, attending relevant events and conferences and being the go to point of contact
- Lead structure and negotiation of deals and the contracting process related to all deals brought to the business, including required licensed rights
- Demonstrate an understanding of new technology, such as AI, and its impact on music rights and potential for opportunities.
- Manage pre agreed revenue targets and regular reporting of progress to the Pixelynx management team
- Work with cross departmental teams to brief, plan and execute projects
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong relationships with managers, artists and labels
- Understanding of the rights and requirements to license music, including for UGC
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Client facing experience and strong people skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced business
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong communicator
- Experience working within the music and/or gaming industries
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain and NFTs
- Video and/or picture editing skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjkyLjI0MAM