Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the team:
You'll be joining a team of professional organizational culture enthusiasts who blend their passion for great culture with talent branding. We strive to build our brand on a global scale that fosters a best-in-class inclusive culture. We are an international team with members sitting in various parts of the world, working together towards the same common goal.
About the opportunity:
As our Senior Manager of Organizational Culture in the US, you will help build a vibrant organizational culture within the US and Europe. Additionally, you will promote our talent brand as we expand into the US and EU markets, while our culture continues to grow. This is a highly visible position that will be responsible for driving thought leadership, strategic direction, and the implementation of enterprise-wide culture and engagement initiatives across the organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise-wide culture strategies with core and consistent elements that drive towards delivering the strategy, while tailoring them to be impactful for different areas and audiences across the business.
- Take a systemic view of culture transformation that extends beyond the core "people" systems to ensure cultural changes are embedded across all levels. This includes operating models, organizational design, governance and decision frameworks, and change and communications frameworks.
- Review and assess the current and future state of culture, identify strengths and gaps, and develop the culture based on external best practices as well as within OKG's unique context.
- Influence, educate, and manage key stakeholders, including the Group Executive Team and senior leadership teams across the business.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align with the strategy, and help articulate and develop new ways of working required to achieve the organization's goals.
- Develop an approach and strategy for employee engagement, including the annual engagement survey, encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and management, communication initiatives, leader/team capability development, and ongoing monitoring of engagement with focused actions in response.
- Build the capability of the Senior HR Community to lead transformational cultural change in their business units/functions through coaching and facilitating business leaders.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and support the execution of the group-wide employer branding strategy.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruitment strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy among employees; help build a brand ambassador program.
- Create, uncover, and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
What We Look For In You:
- A degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Behavioral Science, or a related discipline. Post-graduate qualifications are desirable.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise-wide culture engagement initiatives and talent brand promotion.
- Well-versed in using digital media tools like LinkedIn and Glassdoor, with a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, Telegram, Line, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including professional and solutions-oriented communication.
- A creative eye, with a passion for producing memorable events and collateral that resonate with candidates.
- The ability to meet goals and deadlines in a collaborative and fast-paced global environment.
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects under tight timelines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to forecast, accurately track, and manage budgets, including the ability to refute charges and negotiate contracts.
- Exceptional organizational, project, time management, and people skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- High proficiency in English (both written and verbal).
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company.
- Strong passion for crypto.
- Global exposure and cross-cultural mindset.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Company paid parental and maternity leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in Bitcoin!
The salary range for this position is $128,000 to $192,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX/ Okcoin Statement:
OKX / Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $128k - $192k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: