Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own, manage and expand upon a global Product Compliance Program, including but not limited to strategy, roadmap and controls to address applicable regulatory requirements.
- Support expansion of global product launches by scoping, identifying and communicating compliance requirements for new and modified products.
- Communicate our compliance framework and Product Compliance Program requirements to all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to establish a thoughtful strategic and tactical approach to our Product Compliance Program and related processes.
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments in the industry.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What We Look For In You
- 6+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in product compliance advisory roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Proven leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end product compliance solutions and controls aligned with group processes.
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and lead discussions comfortably with senior levels of management and regulators.
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, including BSA/AML, Sanctions, and money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with BSA/AML, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M