OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
The Senior Manager of Sanction Operations will be responsible for developing and executing the global sanctions compliance strategy for the exchange company. He/She will lead a team of professionals responsible for implementing the sanctions program, including the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable sanctions laws and regulations. The Senior Manager of Sanction Operations will directly report to the Head of Legal & Compliance Operations whilst work closely with the Corporate Compliance department and work closely with other senior leaders across the organization.
- Lead a team of sanctions compliance professionals, providing guidance and oversight to ensure that the team is operating effectively.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sanctions compliance program that includes policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversee the screening of customers, transactions, and counterparties against sanctions lists and other relevant databases.
- Develop and deliver sanctions compliance training to employees and ensure the effectiveness of the training program.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments and reviews of the sanctions program to identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Work closely with business leaders to provide guidance and advice on sanctions compliance matters and to ensure compliance with sanctions requirements in all business activities.
- Stay current on regulatory developments and industry best practices related to sanctions compliance and implement necessary changes to the program.
- Ensure that the company's sanctions compliance program is subject to regular testing and monitoring to identify and address potential issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as business, law, or finance; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sanctions compliance, preferably in the financial services industry or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of sanctions laws and regulations, including OFAC, EU, and UN sanctions regimes
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a team of professionals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and to develop and implement effective compliance programs and controls
- Experience working in a global environment with the ability to navigate cultural differences and language barriers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex issues and develop practical solutions
- Professional certification in compliance (such as CAMS, CFE) preferred
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $102k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: