Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Since 2017, Blockchain.com runs a successful Institutional business and has been the leading strategic capital partner to the largest trading, investment, and mining companies in the crypto space, providing OTC and electronic trading, custody, asset management funds, and other financial products and services.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Middle Office team in our fast growing Singapore business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perform daily trade and position reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of daily P&L and inventory reporting to Management
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and management of financial data dashboards
- Ensure crypto/fiat payments and transactions are validated and released in an accurate and timely manner
- Apply problem solving and project management skills to develop and execute initiatives to improve operation efficiencies and risk controls amid regulatory developments
- Work with technology team and design and participate in front-end to back-end system improvements and UAT
- Configuration and maintenance of back-office static data
- Assist with exchange account openings and banking relationship management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Control, Middle Office and/or Operations in the financial services or crypto industry
- Experience across Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income products will be advantageous
- Must be a team player with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Keen problem solver with good conceptual and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- VBA or SQL knowledge is a plus
- Prior knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be beneficial
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an emerging field
- Performance based bonuses
- Excellent health insurance with international coverage for yourself and dependents based in Singapore
- Unlimited paid time off policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Bi-yearly performance reviews and regular 1:1 sessions for professional development
- Flexible work culture
- Awesome office location in the heart of Singapore
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M