Senior Risk Manager
- Design, implement and operate a risk management framework to ensure that Binance France’s risks are properly assessed, measured and managed in compliance with Binance risk policies and risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the identification and assessment risks, as well as in the definition of a proportionate and appropriate risk management system.
- Monitor and analyze Key Risk Indicators and report to the management
- Monitor Operational risk incidents (identification, resolution, post mortem, …)
- Analyze the historical and potential (Forward looking approach) incidents
- Build collaborative relationship with colleagues in first line of defence and advise on operational risk matters
- Ensure the quality of the system, by challenging key components (controls, risk mapping, incidents, action plans, etc.), carrying out targeted investigations and, where necessary, requesting corrective action
- Produce regular risks reports
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience (in operational and/or enterprise risk management area) within a financial institution.
- Deep understanding of financial products management processes.
- Significant knowledge of the regulatory and risk environment in the financial sector
- Strong organisation, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive, curious, self-driven and a fast learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM