Job Brief Summary
Prime Trust is seeking an experienced senior software architect to work with our technical and product teams to drive standardization, deliver modern technology patterns and champion innovation across our platform and applications.
You will be working closely with colleagues on the platform architecture team, product managers, business stake holders, engineers and engineering managers.
You will be driving multiple projects in parallel by providing required architectural guidance and performing hands-on development work as necessary.
You will be able to explain complex architectural concepts & designs to both technical and non-technical audiences and drive consensus.
You should be comfortable working with fully remote teams (as you’ll work with many folks in time zones different from your own), and also excited
about fostering an inclusive environment. We seek to provide an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years of software architecture design with mission critical, high transaction volume systems
- 10+ years of software development experience including technical leadership
- Ability to understand business vision and strategy as you define a platform architecture that is implementable in a practical manner with minimal risk
- Deep knowledge of APIs, microservices, databases, security, performance & scalability
- Strong experience with a variety of backend and frontend development technologies and frameworks
- Strong experience in internet security protocols and APIs
- Strong experience with one or more queueing technologies such as Kafka, SQS, RabbitMQ or others
- Prefer experience with Sequel, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL and ORMs (preferably TypeORM and/or MikroORM)
- Prefer experience with crypto, trading platforms and FinTech
- Passionate about architecting & designing solutions that can serve as the basis for long term growth & evolution of applications built on this platform
- Ability to translate business requirements into an architecture vision supported by appropriate documentation
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written communication
- Desire and ability to be a mentor to colleagues and other members of the organization
- Conceptualize & drive the architectural vision for our platform to support continued aggressive growth of our business
- Drive high-level analysis and decision making for platform architecture and associated applications
- Communicate platform architecture vision & strategy to a variety of stakeholders
- Work to define and adhere to our internal coding standards, development & testing processes
- Drive best practices for quality, performance, security, scalability, observability & resilience of the platform
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members to help elevate their skills and engineering team’s technical competency level as a whole
Education - Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field is required
Benefits -Flexible PTO/Paid holidays/401(k)/Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and dependents which is currently 100% paid for by the company, after the first day of the month following date of employment, andconnectivity service reimbursement up to $100 per month (which includes work related cell phone, wifi, etc.)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM