Who We Are
OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of@McLarenF1@ManCity@Tribeca.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer for our Payments Team. This role will provide an early and significant impact on the engineering team in the US. You will be working with product managers, designers, and other engineers to develop foundational elements for a scalable, resilient, and observable payment platform. .
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed payment services running on multiple cloud service providers. Java would be the language for the existing code base. Java Spring Boot will be the framework
- Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to maintain code quality and standards.
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex technical issues, proposing effective solutions and fixes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in technology and software development.
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
What We Look For In You
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Experienced Java developer, other language experience can be a plus
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining high-availability and large-scale applications.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, including but not limited to data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Java Spring Boot is preferred
- Experience with payment systems and platforms is highly desirable.
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic, analytical and execution-oriented
- Familiarity with product management processes and tools
- Experience working with teams across offices and time zones
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
The salary range for this position is $139,000 to $230,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇