As a core member of our Product and Engineering team, you will also be responsible for providing product support, general or technical with a focus primarily upon our newly released API and Mobile application. You will also have an opportunity to conduct market research and design/build new product prototypes in React/Python. As this is a hybrid product and engineering role, wherein you will have contact with clients, you should have a keen interest in Crypto and Finance and be comfortable working with institutional clients. This is an opportunity to work with the founding team who are very hands on in building new products. You will get a chance to work on solving some of the hardest problems in Institutional Crypto & Finance.
- Primary point of contact for any technical requests (API integration, troubleshooting, debugging) for our top clients.
- Building and managing Analytical Tools (Dashboards, Alerts, Monitoring) for Product team to measure product and client success.
- Building Automation tools (e.g. Chatbots) for Product and Sales teams.
- Collaborating with Core Engineering Teams to resolve technical client issues.
- Managing Paradigm Product Knowledge Base (API Documentation, FAQs, Technical Guides).
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience with one or more of the following: REST and Websocket APIs, Python.
- Experience with Analytical Tools and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Proven capability to develop key customer relationships.
- Tangible API Integration and Support experience.
- Experience trading crypto via an exchange.
Nice to have
- Comfortable using Git.
- Familiar with Crypto Exchange APIs.
- Experience in Crypto trading and or derivatives.
- Experience working with Trading platforms.
- Experience writing Automation scripts.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $100k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: