Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Senior Sourcing and Procurement Manager primary focus will be to support and execute on
corporate-wide procurement transformation, strategies, policy, process, and performance targets to drive value, improve process, and mitigate risk. To partner and collaborate with business teams across the supplier lifecycle, to bring strategic thought partnership and leadership in purchasing / sourcing plans, demand management, contract management, and supplier management in the areas of Engineering, Enterprise and Business Applications, IT Operations, Technology and Software License support.
This role will assist with the implementation/rollout of procurement technology, best practices and transformation activities to align with the company’s mission and stakeholder needs and manage aspects of the change management and communication process. This role will also be responsible for the procurement lifecycle through building internal relationships, RFx processes, contract administration, supplier onboarding, offboarding, procure-to-pay compliance and supplier management.
- In collaboration with the Corporate Controller, assist in the corporate wide procure-to-pay
- technology and process implementation and other transformation initiatives as appropriate
- Drive change management and training on P2P process
- In collaboration with internal teams identify, develop, and lead process improvements across the
- sourcing and procurement process
- Support the selection, implementation and adoption of asset management program
- Liaise with appropriate business partners (such as Legal, IT, Finance, etc) on a regular basis to
- review and discuss risk, budget implications of strategic sourcing initiatives
- Mange to savings targets, ensure savings are achieved via implementation of strategies; ensure
- negotiated savings and continuous improvement/value-add savings are captured and reported
- Provide reporting and analysis on sourcing initiatives, procurement KPI’s
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & ENGAGEMENT
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Work with internal business stakeholders and suppliers to identify and research problems
- relevant to contractual obligations and develop corrective action plans to resolve
- Work towards quality, service, and supplier accountability, and help develop alternate sourcing
- Responsible for proactive and consistent communication on all projects, contracts, sourcing
- events and other milestones to management, team members and business stakeholders
CATEGORY & STRATEGIC SOURCING
- Partner cross-functionally with Technology and Engineering teams to identify and forecast
- business needs and create highly effective category plans (to include strategic supplier,
- contract, and negotiation strategies)
- Responsible for executing agreed upon category strategies and plans such as, market analysis,
- RFx process, supplier evaluation and due diligence, onboarding, ongoing performance
- measurement, issues resolution and offboarding
- Monitor market conditions and technology trends and economics that affect supply market
- Provide metrics and reporting as it relates to supplier firm-wide activity and performance
- Provide data analytics across supplier spend and activity
- Collaborate with business managers on RFP process, pricing, and negotiating contracts
- Monitor macro trends in supplier and contract base to address cost and supply risks and
- Collaborate with business areas to help develop alternate sourcing strategies
- Lead, conduct, and/or support contract negotiations with business stakeholders and suppliers to
- include drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution of agreements across various business
- areas and spend categories
- Perform contract administration duties as it relates to capturing contract execution, termination,
- renewals, and payment terms
- Monitor and report on contract terms to proactively address risk and proactively update/amend as required
SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT & OVERSIGHT
- Manage supplier onboarding and offboarding process
- Partner cross-functionally with Technology and Engineering teams to manage overall costs,
- reduce risk and ensure optimal performance of supplier relationships, including:
- Monitor quality and performance against contractual obligations
- Develop Service Level Agreements to manage and measure supplier performance
- Support supplier risk management and continuous monitoring efforts, including
- identifying and communicating risk exposures to applicable stakeholders
- Support exit and transition strategies and oversee obligations with suppliers
- Work with key suppliers to ensure compliance to requirements, quality, delivery and performance
- in an effort to drive supplier continuous improvement.
- Understand market landscape and industry trends related to key relationships
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $140,000 to $195,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M