What you’ll do:
- Identify, lead and support risk management initiatives and projects which strengthens the risk management and internal control posture;
- Review and draft policies and procedures relating to business processes and technology controls in order to identify and address the potential risks, control deficiencies or new initiatives for continuous improvements;
- Conduct regular testing of technology controls and reviews to ensure compliance to the Group’s IT and security policies;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure proper documentation of all policies and procedures applicable to the key controls of significant business processes to support internal control activities; and
- Participate in Web3 industry associations on behalf of the company in order to further the company’s regulatory reform outreach initiatives.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 - 7 years of working experience in a technology risk control function of a FinTech, digital assets firm, and/or financial institution. Prior experience in a big 4 audit firm will be advantageous;
- Strong knowledge in the application of risk and related control frameworks and practices (e.g., TRM);
- Crypto/ blockchain experience is advantageous;
- Certification in at least one of the following: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP will be advantageous;
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills;
- Track record of being meticulous and accurate;
- Be able to present and articulate ideas;
- Genuine interest in developing expertise within the digital assets realm; and
- Fluency in English is required.
Cake DeFi focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.cakedefi.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: