Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The platform tool team is mainly responsible for providing infrastructure support to various vertical teams within OKX. This support includes message-sending ability(email/push notification/SMS), notification center and verification code, etc. Our goal is to help vertical tech teams reduce duplicated work and improve their efficiency in development.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for coordinating the backend requirements, technical design, and development of the message delivery business
- Responsible for system performance optimization, technical problem-solving, ensuring high availability, reliability, and performance requirements
- Drive workflow optimization, facilitate cross-team communication, and enhance team collaboration efficiency
- Lead the team in proactive technology reserves, undertake team responsibilities, and cultivate technical talents
What We Look For In You
- Possess a solid foundation in Java, with in-depth understanding of JVM configuration optimization strategies, tuning, IO, multi-threading, concurrent frameworks, common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns. Additionally, demonstrate good programming practices and rich work experience
- Familiar with common middleware such as MQ, RPC, caching, message queues, and MySQL
- In-depth understanding of distributed system principles, including CAP theorem, consistency, idempotent operations, etc
- Clear logical thinking, agile mindset, and excellent communication skills
- Strong team management and architectural design capabilities, with preference given to those with team management experience
- Preferred experience in integrating and developing platforms for email, SMS, push notifications, etc
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
This job is closed
Compensation: $98k - $104k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇