Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone's hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
The role in a nutshell:
- Being part of the integral foundation of the Luno platform, you will get to apply your knowledge and experience to the various SRE projects at Luno.
- Building and scaling infrastructure, version control systems and CI/CD processes on the Luno platform by applying and enforcing Infrastructure as Code, which is accessed by over 8 million customers, in nearly 50 countries through various phases of the crypto trading lifecycle.
- Being security first when building scalable infrastructure
- Preparing on being scalable for the next crypto bull run
- Enabling other teams to scale by provisioning infrastructure that scales
- Being compliant with various security and legal/compliance audits that we apply for and encounter in the crypto industry
A little about you:
- Prior experience in a software engineering / DevOps / Site Reliability / Platform engineering role.
- Experience with setting up, deploying, scaling, and managing containerised environments using Kubernetes in production
- Experience in managing large infrastructure projects using Terraform
- Experienced with setting up, deploying, and managing various AWS services
What stack will you be working on:
- Terraform - IaC
- Kubernetes - Orchestration
- AWS - Infrastructure
- GitLab - CI/CD
- Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana - Observability
- Hashicorp Vault - Secrets
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $112k - $156k *
Location: WC Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: