Software Engineer 3
- About you:
- You are a motivated, self-sufficient and flexible software engineer with a diverse range of problem solving, system design and coding skills.
- You have a good grasp of computer science fundamentals, either through formal study or via some other route. You are curious and quick to learn about new technologies, and keen to build on your skills by learning on the job. You may have contributed to building distributed systems previously or have a strong interest in the area.
- You will have a strong ability to empathize with the users of products you have worked on and may have experience of creating software which accelerates other developers.
- You will have been responsible for independently delivering small to medium sized pieces of software to a production standard. You will have the ability to convey technical concepts in a clear and engaging way.
- You may have lead a small team of engineers at some point in you career, but this is not essential.
- Part of the team’s work is likely to be around test tooling for CorDapps, hence, experience using and building software that enables developers to test their software would be valuable, but not essential.
- At R3 we believe the best Engineers can adapt to and learn any language. For this role, a flexible mindset and a willingness to learn is the priority, however, a significant portion of the work will be in Kotlin/ Java, hence, knowledge and/or familiarity with the Java ecosystem would be a bonus.
- Depth of Expertise: Typically, 6+ years of commercial experience, although this is a guide only; passion, capability and potential are more important.
- Proactively generate ideas to accelerate our customers, we want somebody who will be driving the ideas forward and looking for the opportunities to improve our products and tools.
- Contribute to the technical direction and strategic vision for the team.
- Use business analysis skills to interact with product management team(s) to marry technical delivery and client requirements.
- Independently design, code, test and maintain innovative solutions to accelerate our customers' 'Time-to-Value'. Including modifications to the core platform, tooling, reference code.
- Hands on coding and design, and assisting other engineers with coding and design.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $92k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: