You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The Software Engineer is responsible for extending Circle's in-house blockchain systems infrastructure to support the tokenization of the world; analyzing requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and modifying systems; building and owning scalable microservices that are responsible for reliable and secure APIs that transfer value and assets across all blockchain protocols as well as traditional banking protocols; collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to design, test, and shape Circle features, including developing and documenting system design procedures, testing procedures, and quality standards; troubleshooting program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning; building publicly accessible APIs that make it simple for developers to integrate with complex payment systems; integrating Platform Services with leading banks and financial technologies; consulting with management to ensure agreement on system principles; writing the infrastructure to deliver great payment experiences, including data sources (SQL or NoSQL), messaging systems and APIs; other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 1-2+ years of professional software development experience in object oriented languages like Java and Go
- Computer Science degree or a closely related field (or foreign equivalent).
- A broad understanding of API design and REST principles, know how to derive and communicate a good design.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Experience with SQL databases and designing schemas
- Willing and able to learn unfamiliar languages and technologies
- Experience in the deployment of production-quality, scalable software
- A focus on coding standards and code quality with speed -- a desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with remote teams, share ideas and present concepts effectively
- Self-starter with a curious mindset, you enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software that improves the user experience and constantly improving your work with little supervision
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
Starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $100,000 - $140,000
Annual Bonus Target: 7.5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $100k - $140k
Location: MA Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: