OP3N was founded in 2021 as a subsidiary of EST Media Holdings, OP3N imagines a world where every human can create, own, and connect their ideas to community. Our mission is to be a launchpad for ideas and communities to create meaningful experiences together by consolidating the tools needed to mint, share and engage with NFTs and digital tokens into one vertical stack.
OP3N leverages its cross-industry expertise from the entertainment, gaming and tech ecosystems to lay the foundations for a new era of community-driven, inclusive entertainment while bringing everyone together on a journey into Web3.
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer Lead to review our system design and architecture, solve tech challenges as we continue to build a first-of-its-kind web3 super app. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team of engineering and product leaders at the ground level, building scalable data solutions for what could be hundreds of millions of active users globally.
- Align with product and organizational objectives, lead engineering teams on building a reliable system to deliver key results
- Review system design and architecture to ensure high scalability, stability and performance
- Analyze existing system performance issues and provide feasible solutions
- Responsible for the team project priorities, milestones and deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams globally and contribute to technical decisions on the teams
- Conduct design and code reviews and ensure high code standard and quality
- Explore feasible solutions to solve tech challenges and introduce new technologies to improve engineering productivity
Ideal Background & Skillset
- 5+ years of experience leading a software engineering team
- 7+ years of experience in building large-scale consumer-facing applications
- Familiar and experience with distributed systems and architecture, including but not limited to service-oriented, microservice, microkernel
- Ability to think critically and to solve problems clearly and concisely
- Solid coding skills and experience with common open source services and tools
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience of privacy awareness process design and development is a big plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $100k *
Location: CA Los Angeles, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: