Matonee Inc. d/b/a Aptos Labs has an opening for a Software Engineer, Programming Languages and Systems in Palo Alto, CA.
The position duties are as follows: Responsible for advancing the state of the art of the Move language platform. Daily job duties include:
- Evolving the design and implementation of the Move language, working closely with smart contract developers;
- Enhancing the integration of the Move VM into the Aptos environment, specifically in the area of gas metering, performance, and security; and
- Working on core Move libraries and their native implementations.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field or foreign equivalent, plus 3 years of experience as a software engineer in programming languages and systems. Experience must include:
- 3 years of experience with the design and implementation of compilers including parsing, semantic analysis, type checking, optimization, and code generation;
- 3 years of experience with the implementation of execution environments for programming languages, like virtual machines (Java Virtual Machine, Ethereum Virtual Machine, Move Virtual Machine, etc.); and
- 3 years of experience with at least one system programming language such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C++.
Role permits full time telecommuting. Must be available for internal calls and meetings weekdays between 10am and 2pm U.S. PT. Incidental domestic and/or international travel for hackathons and other professional events. Must be willing to travel to HQ in Palo Alto, CA approx. 4 times per year for onsite meetings and visits.
Resumes to [email protected].
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $102k *
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: