About The Role
Our team in Palo Alto, CA, is looking for interns pursuing PhDs to join us in bringing the benefits of decentralization to the masses.
You'll join Aptos's research team and work alongside other engineers and researchers to solve complex problems. Whether you are working on cryptography, consensus, or parallelism, our interns are critical contributors to our Open Source products.
Projects you may be working on:
- Advanced research in cryptography, consensus, and parallelism
What we’re looking for:
- You are pursuing a Doctorate degree with a specialization in Cryptography, Parallelism, or Blockchain
- You have strong computer science fundamentals (compiler, distributed computing, cryptography, etc) specific to the projects you are applying for in above.
- You excel in executing independent research and coding up your solution
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment that values its employees and customers
- You are excited about the benefits of decentralization and curious about blockchain/web3 technology
- You are available to complete a 3-month internship starting in May/June 2024 and work at our Palo Alto, CA office
The base salary range for this full-time position is $156k - $185k annualized. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
This job is closed
Compensation: $156k - $185k
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: