Blockdaemon’s Sales Engineering team drives impact through the design and delivery of critical technology solutions to enhance our clients’ products, enabling them to grow their businesses while reducing their effort and investment to leverage Blockdaemon platforms and wallet products effectively. As a Sales Engineer, you will roll up to the Technology organization on our Strategic Architecture and Customer Enablement team.
You will have a diverse set of responsibilities with close collaboration with the Revenue and Product organizations. Your aim will be to provide (1) post-sales implementation support; (2) pre-sales engineering support. Your primary focus will be on ensuring our customers are successful implementing our platforms and products. Second, you will help our Sales Executives and Account Managers close deals by assisting them in assessing customer needs, determining the best Blockdaemon product fit, and demonstrating our product capabilities to prospective customers.
You will also represent Blockdaemon in the market at conferences, webinars and other publicly–facing industry events. This role will require up to 30% travel, occasionally internationally.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of Blockdaemon products and data, using this knowledge to act as subject matter expert for customers;
- Work cross functionally with prospective customers and our Revenue team to win deals and drive sales to completion;
- Build strong relationships with prospects while empowering them as a product exper;
- Support the sales team to ensure Blockdaemon can highlight the maximum benefit from our products and data, through customer training and proof of value product tests;
- Understand customer business needs and workflows, using this knowledge to position Blockdaemon products and design solutions using them;
- Assist with external and internal training on Blockdaemon products and providing advanced technical support to strategic enterprise clients;
- Liaise with the Product team to bring customer facing perspectives and share feedback from the market;
- Represent Blockdaemon in the market, attending conferences and webinars, and supporting the creation of best practice documentation including industry knowledge and product us;
- Gather customer requirements and effectively articulate Blockdaemon’s ability to meet those needs;
- Work closely with Engineering professionals across both Platform and Protocol to ensure features and infrastructure are available for prospects;
- Customize and adapt presentations and product demonstrations for both small and large audiences, across varying levels of technicalities.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Business degree with heavy technology experience.
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role and/or in development.
- 3-5 years of technology consulting experience.
- 2+ years of blockchain experience – or – 5+ years of fintech experience with strong blockchain familiarity
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong language skills with proficiency in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non technical internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of a company from engineers to executives.
- High level knowledge and understanding of blockchain, protocols, and the defi landscape.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and master complex financial and/or blockchain software products.
- Experience in understanding customer needs and using those to build technical specifications.
- Proven ability to establish credibility with technical leaders in customer organizations.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country (United States for this role).
- Strong desire to work with customers at an exciting, early-stage startup.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy.
- An ability to engage with customers to discern their product and partner-related needs.
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Able to design user workflows on top of basic technology building blocks to define and curate new use-cases.
- Ability to travel frequently in the US, and potentially often internationally.
At Blockdaemon, we’re committed to the key values of product excellence, integrity, and openness. We practice complete ownership and focus on product excellence, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We embrace open dialogue and honest feedback to arrive at a complete picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
US salary range: $150,000 - $250,000
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $250k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: