As a core member of our Product and Engineering team, you will also be responsible for providing product support, general or technical with a focus primarily upon our newly released API and Mobile application. You will also have an opportunity to conduct market research and design/build new product prototypes in React/Python. As this is a hybrid product and engineering role, wherein you will have contact with clients, you should have a keen interest in Crypto and Finance and be comfortable working with institutional clients. This is an opportunity to work with the founding team who are very hands on in building new products. You will get a chance to work on solving some of the hardest problems in Institutional Crypto & Finance.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Solutions Engineers.
- Defining client interaction processes and workflows to best handle client solution requests.
- Primary point of contact for any escalations for technical requests (API integration, troubleshooting, debugging) for our top clients.
- Leveraging Analytical Tools (Dashboards, Alerts, Monitoring) for Solutions and Product team to measure product and client success.
- Overseeing use of Automation tools (e.g. Chatbots) for Product and Sales teams.
- Collaborating with Core Engineering Teams to resolve technical client issues.
- Managing Stakeholders across Paradigm including Product, Sales, Account Management and Leadership Team.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years experience with 4+ years of management experience.
- Understanding of Technical Architecture and API Integrations.
- Experience with Analytical Tools and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of engineers.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Proven capability to develop key customer relationships.
Nice to have
- Familiar with Crypto Exchange APIs.
- Experience in Crypto trading and/or derivatives.
- Experience working with Trading platforms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $117k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: