OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
The Sanction Specialist under Sanction Operations function will be responsible to ensure organization is in compliance with all relevant sanctions regulations and laws. Work closely with various teams within the organization, including legal, compliance, risk management, and customer service operations, to ensure that all transactions and activities are screened for potential sanctions violations. You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining the company's sanctions policies and procedures, as well as conducting periodic sanctions risk assessments.
- Conducting sanctions screening on transactions, individuals, and entities to identify potential sanctions risks.
- Developing and implementing sanctions policies and procedures that are in compliance with relevant sanctions laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance and training to other employees on sanctions compliance, when necessary.
- Conducting sanctions risk assessments to identify and mitigate potential sanctions risks.
- Monitoring changes to sanctions laws and regulations and updating internal policies and procedures accordingly.
- Investigating and resolving potential sanctions violations, including reporting any violations to the relevant authorities.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sanctions-related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as business, law, international relations, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role or in sanction compliance, preferably in the financial services industry or a related field
- Familiarity with sanctions screening tools and technologies, e.g. Refinitiv, LexisNexis, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of sanctions laws and regulations, including OFAC, EU, and UN sanctions regimes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in conducting sanctions risk assessments and developing sanctions policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of international trade and financial systems
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM