Sr 3D Environment Artist
- Own the creation and delivery of our environmental models and pipelines.
- Create high-quality environmental assets for buildings, biomes and props.
- Work closely with our creative teams to shape the look and feel of our iconic game world.
- Hold the quality bar high to ensure we deliver to “AAA” asset performance standards.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development, providing constructive insight and feedback when needed.
- 3+ years minimum hands-on experience in the entertainment industry as an artist.
- Experience creating environments in at least two shipped “AAA” games.
- Experience with Maya/Max/Blender and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- Must love games!
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Level Design.
- Experience with Zbrush.
- Experience with Substance Painter and Substance Designer or 3DCoat.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Please include links to your demo reel and portfolio.
- Must include at least 1 example of a stylized environment object or prop.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM