What You'll be Doing:
Partnering closely with the TPRM Lead, other Compliance Leaders, Legal, Finance, Product, Engineering and Risk, this role will be responsible for helping manage and maintain a TPRM framework and operating model, including maintaining a strong control environment for all business lines and groups leading to support early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational, regulatory and reputational risk.
In this role you will:
- Help design and manage the build out of a global Third Party Risk Management Program including but not limited to strategy, roadmap and controls to address regulatory and ongoing business requirements.
- Help train and mentor a team responsible for conducting comprehensive third party reviews of vendors, payment partners, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs), etc.
- Communicate our compliance framework and Third Party Risk Management Program requirements to all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, Compliance, and Risk) to establish a thoughtful strategic and tactical approach to our Third Party Risk Management Program and related processes.
- Review and provide feedback to compliance related documents.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For in You:
- 4+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in third party risk management roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, policies, process, and procedures.
- Experience in BSA/AML/Sanctions, Compliance requirements.
- Proven leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end risk management solutions and controls aligned with group processes.
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements and to lead projects with high risk and complexity.
- Comprehensive understanding of operational risk management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity money transmission regulations and industry best practices.
- PMI, or equivalent certification
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $108,000 - $165,000
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $108k - $165k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: