Sr Producer - Open Loot Platform
- Facilitate communication, organization, and process improvements across disciplines
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward production schedules
- Own the day-to-day planning, tasking, and tracking of multiple features
- Drive the creation, estimation, and tracking of epics, tasks, sub-tasks, and bugs
- Triage, assign, and ensure resolution of the inflow of bugs to your team
- Communicate status, risks, and opportunities with production and team leadership
- Collaborate with team leadership to maintain alignment and drive project goals forward
- 3+ years as a game producer, project management or equivalent experience
- Adept at managing agile game development teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Battle-tested knowledge of software development and project management processes
- Experience facilitating and mediating dependencies across disciplines and departments
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to build, track, and maintain feature and content schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persistent self-motivation, initiative, and drive
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
- Knowledge of engineering, art, tech art, and design production practices
- Experience handling a content pipeline—you understand and are able to facilitate workflows, have a grasp of production costs and timelines, and you are able to communicate all of that to management and the team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: