Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The Revenue Operations team are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring our revenue organization has the right framework to move at the speed of progress.
Priorities in your first year include:
- Acting as the strategic thought partner with the leaders of Chainalysis’ EMEA revenue organization to define and develop a strategy to achieve business goals.
- Establishing a structured and disciplined management framework.
- Increasing adoption of system and process enhancements by working with other revenue and operations teams to message and coach at all levels.
- Coaching your revenue partners at all levels on standard go-to-market approaches, discount methodologies, sales and corporate policies
- Aligning to global operations, establish and manage the operating plan including sales pipeline reviews, forecast reviews, monthly and quarterly business reviews, budgeting, resource planning and fiscal year planning
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions across Chainalysis EMEA.
- Strategise with your revenue leaders to execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Support initiatives across Revenue Operations and be an active participant on the team
- Already demonstrated sales, strategy, and operations experience within a SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Clari, CPQ, and related third party applications
- Deep understanding of the public sector sales cycle is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple channels
- Focus on doing what’s right for the business
- Microsoft Office and GSuite experience
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company is a plus
Technologies we use :
- Salesforce, Clari, CPQ,
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $92k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: