Strategic Finance Manager
Objectives of this Role
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Chainlink products via partnering with GTM / Product / BizOps and providing tangible value in assessing commercial viability & financial risks in each respective areas (Pricing & Deal Structuring, Product Design, Commercial Viability Modeling & Ecosystem Economics).
- Become a thought leader on the latest trends in Blockchain financial products and its effects on Chainlink products and ecosystem by partnering with Portfolio Management, Treasury and GTM
- Become a “connective tissue” within Finance (FP&A, Controllership, Tax and Treasury) and BizOps/ Product / GTM to understand and solve complex cross-functional problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding and interest in Blockchain financial products, including how it actually works from the financial theory standpoint
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand unique problems and find creative solutions
- Good understanding of a vast variety of subjects (Economics, Modern Portfolio Theory, Derivatives, Econometrics, Treasury Operations, Accounting, Tax) and ability to ask the right questions and steer subject matter experts to the right outcomes.
- Deep understanding of risk management, both from the product / financial instrument risk management and enterprise risk management standpoint
- Prior experience working on complex and novel cross-functional problems with GTM, Product, Finance and BizOps with demonstrated measurable success
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude with no problem being too small to solve
- Located within AMERS time zones (preferably ET).
- Data Science and Coding (Python) experience.
- Quantitative Finance / Econometrics background
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM