WalletConnect is the de facto web3 communications protocol allowing interoperability between wallets and dapps across chains. We began with a single API and now facilitate millions of messages and connections each month. Today we’re building a suite of web3 SDKs including Web3Modal, Web3Wallet, Web3Inbox and more with a mission of empowering developers to build engaging web3 experiences so that as an industry, we can reach the next 100 million crypto users.
We’ve raised $25 million from some of the world’s best crypto and infrastructure investors such as Union Square Ventures, 1kx, Shopify, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, and Uniswap Labs Ventures. Founded in 2018 by Pedro Gomes, we are a global, remote-first team that values openness, simplicity, generating impact and ownership.
We are now looking for a Strategy and Operations Associate reporting to our COO Jess Houlgrave to help drive our annual planning, manage our OKRs and KPIs, conduct market research and manage special projects.
This hire reports directly to our COO to focus on company strategy and operations. On the strategy side, you’ll work closely with our executive team, product teams and customer facing teams to document our strategy and help build and monitor our OKRs. You’ll have a keen eye for numbers and details and will build out company level reporting and dashboards. You’ll build our market intelligence function, conducting research on new product and expansion ideas, pricing and the competitive landscape.
You’ll be very comfortable with ambiguous environments and a first principles thinker who can problem solve - with a bias for automation and tooling, you’ll build out our first CRM and connected data sources to ensure we deliver a great experience for our users. You’ll also run special projects for the COO and executive team ranging from people to GTM to legal, whatever the business needs, as it expands.
- Own the annual and quarterly planning process for the company partnering with executive and team leaders to ensure there is comprehensive understanding of, and execution towards, our objectives
- Identify company and team level KPIs and in collaboration with the data team maintain executive reporting dashboards to help with company decision making
- Maintain comprehensive market intelligence of the landscape in which WalletConnect operates including an understanding of our partners and competitors strategies that can inform our planning
- Implement our new CRM system in collaboration with BD, marketing, product and tech to ensure seamless sales operations
- Identify and embed relevant internal and external data sources within our CRM to aid with building pipeline and identifying product-led growth opportunities
- Partner with BD and product leaders to develop, test and implement pricing strategies
- Map, design and improve both internal processes and customer journeys and make improvements and automations wherever possible to reduce the need for human intervention and to give our users and customers a seamless experience
- Manage special projects on behalf of the COO and other members of the executive team
- Has experience in data-driven market and product analysis such as strategy consulting, product strategy or internal strategy and operations teams. Financial modelling is a nice to have too
- Has a strong understanding of crypto and web3 and is in tune with relevant projects, technological and industry developments across the web3 space
- Is able to build trust and relationships across the organization to foster collaboration and communication between teams and ideally has experience in a tech environment which has used OKRs and KPIs
- Excellent organization and project management skills to fit into fast product development and launch cycles with a relentless focus on getting things done
- Experience in sourcing, contracting and implementing new tooling and integrating it with other systems to maximize capabilities and minimize human intervention
- Has worked in customer service, customer operations, process improvement, business operations or chief of staff roles and can bring a user-oriented mindset to building processes and automation
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and can identify opportunities to add value wherever they may be. They can think strategically but execute tactically
- Has incredible written communication skills and is able to distill complex topics into succinct recommendations in an asynchronous and fast moving remote environment
- Fully remote position with a budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If you’re in the US, we’ll also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognised companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
WalletConnect is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM