Systems Software Engineer
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, review, port, test, and debug Linux device drivers and Android HAL implementations.
- Integration and porting of SoC BSP to our hardware platforms.
- Development of OS services to enable various use cases.
- Android framework development.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Android BSP.
- Experience in C/C++.
- Experience on Linux kernel.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- International remote work possible.
- U.S. applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Experience with Qualcomm SoC.
- Experience with Linux userspace development.
- Experience with Linux device driver development.
- Experience with camera systems software.
- Open-source contributions appreciated.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000-$240,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Perks You’ll Receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Maternity, Paternity, & Adoption Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off & Holidays Including a Winter Shutdown
- Work-from-Home Stipend
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM