Who We Are
About the Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to rotate in the HR department and may be involved in a supporting role in the following jobs:
- Recruitment: Rotate among different business line recruitment teams to support recruitment tasks.
- Process Optimization: Participate in the development and optimization of recruitment policies and standard processes to enhance the overall operational efficiency of the recruitment team.
- Market Research: Participate in recruitment market research and analysis, target company mapping projects, and assist in producing research reports.
- Data & Report: Collect and analyze periodic recruitment data, participate in the production of targeted recruitment reports, and identify issues and provide improvement suggestions.
- Recruitment Project: Participate in recruitment projects, such as campus recruitment, employer branding, vendor management, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, business Level Bilingual (English+Mandarin).
- Possess data analysis skills, able to collect, organize, and analyze data.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to work efficiently on multiple tasks within a limited time. Excellent coordination skills, as well as communication skills.
- Strong logical analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Independent thinking and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in using office software, such as Microsoft Office, Google doc etc.
- Strong team spirit, able to collaborate closely with the recruitment team and other departments.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $32k - $54k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: