Bitcoin Depot is seeking an experienced Tax Accountantwho will play a vital role andwill be responsible for preparing and filing sales/use tax, property tax in-house and working with outside CPA firms to file income tax returns and other tax filings as well as creating all month end journal entries and making tax payments. This role can be located in our Atlanta, GA offices or work fully remotely.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. We currently trade on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BTM.
- Prepare and file sales and use tax returns in-house.
- Prepare and file an estimated 2500 property tax returns in-house.
- Prepare accruals, provisions and adjusting journal entries for all tax receivables, liabilities and expenses.
- Work with outside CPA firms to prepare and file US income tax returns and Canadian income and sales tax returns as well as all other required tax filings.
- Track all tax notices and assessments.
- Make all tax payments and estimates by required due dates.
- Maintain the tax account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA Certification or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Tax is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and complete work on time
- Experience in Tax Preparation is Preferred, With a Preference Given to Sales/Use Tax and Property Tax Filings
- Preference Given to Candidates with Property Point, File Point and/or Sage Intacct Experience
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Paid time off & holidays
- Annual in-person team building events
- Virtual team building events
- Remote first environment
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Location: GA Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: