Team Lead - Firmware
- Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager for a squad of firmware developers,
- Mentor the team, facilitate and organize development efforts,
- Work closely with the Product team to define priorities of the squad and ensure product excellence,
- Follow up and coordinate projects progress and blockers with other squads,
- Define & improve delivery and organizational health metrics as part of the community of team managers,
- Create an inclusive and safe environment for squad members to evolve and reach their professional goals.
What we’re looking for:
- You have very good technical skills and professional experience in firmware development (Embedded C, Rust is a plus),
- You have experience in production support of a client facing application,
- A first management experience would be considered a strong plus,
- You have an experience in a deep tech company,
- You are diplomatic and know how to lead people towards a common goal,
- You have a good understanding of Agile practices.
- Bonus point if you have an interest in cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology.
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $110k *
Location: Paris, France
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: