We are so excited to announce our fantastic VOX crew is adding a Technical Artist to their team! This is a unique opportunity to be immersed in a phenomenal team working on the gaming evolution, working on new and exciting things all while working with some of the best and most talented devs in the industry. You will gather requirements, design tools, debug, build pipelines and tools, automate processes for curation and uploading assets, work on complex problems with artists and other engineers in the domain of tools, pipelines, and develop workflows to improve quality and improve processes.
- Gather user requirements, design, debug, test and maintain quality and reusable code
- Work with customers (i.e., artists, engineers) to create and support pipelines, tools and automation processes for getting content from its source, through curation, and up to asset management system
- Evaluate assets and determine the direction of development depending on the asset type
- Participate in code reviews, best practice documentation and other tech community projects
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Shipped titles and/or own prototypes and researches in one of the major game engines - strong preference for previous work on MMORPGs.
- Experience with keyframe animation and motion capture data, animation principles and body mechanics.
- Basic knowledge of Coding and/or Scripting. (C++, C#, Python), to be able to read and update game code and scripts.
- Animation graphs techniques - State machines, Blend Trees, Blendspaces and Procedural Animation constructions.
- Passion for making games.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of next-gen game animation systems architecture.
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Experience successfully working in a fully remote company
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: