Timegraph SDK Engineer
About the Role
- Collaborate with the Senior Engineer and Product team to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop efficient and reliable Cross-chain SDKs & APIs that work seamlessly with Polkadot SDK based blockchain (Analog).
- Collaborate closely with senior engineers and cross-functional teams to ensure that the SDK aligns with our product vision and requirements.
- Enhance developer experience through comprehensive documentation and scalable code for seamless integration.
- Harness your expertise to introduce innovative concepts and solutions aimed at elevating the SDK's capabilities.
- Take ownership of large features, ensuring top-notch quality through collaboration with team members.
- Proficiency with system design concepts.
- Experience in Tailored system applications in Rust, Go, or C++.
- Experience with JS development stack.
- Experience with blockchain technologies and smart contracts.
- Knowledge of cross-chain interoperability concepts and protocols.
- Familiarity with API design and development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Mastery of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Proficiency in complex SQL queries and SQL optimisation.
- Strong understanding and experience with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with DevOps for cloud environments in the context of scaling stateless services.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Enthusiasm for acquiring proficiency in new technologies and programming languages.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment is advantageous.
- A genuine passion for Ethereum, Layer-2 scaling solutions, Rollups, and related technologies.
- Proven experience as a proactive developer (minimum of 3 years).
Nice to Have
- Located in South America/Mexico (matching timezone with Analog).
- Familiarity with Layer-2 scaling technologies, including rollups, transaction compression, data storage, and verification.
- Knowledge of various signature schemes, web3 wallets, and decentralised applications (dApps).
- Strong habits in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Ownership or major contributions to open source repositories featuring experimental projects.
- Proficiency in Rust, with an understanding of idiomatic Rust concepts as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in architecture and implementation of use case-specific system application.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M