Token Investment Associate - Binance Labs
- Proactively source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders and management teams.
- Ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Execute on due diligence, helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- In-depth understanding and relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc.
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- At least 1-5 years of relevant work experience in venture capital or M&A (with a cryptocurrency /blockchain focus), or in a startup, technology or crypto business.
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent in English
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M