Coinhako is a market leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital
asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate
about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of
products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take
ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto
space to join our team as Accountant!
- Maintain and prepare financial statements
- Perform treasury functions (follow up on FX transactions execution and confirmation, reporting, liaising with HQ, banks)
- Manage payment and expenses reimbursements, ensuring proper documentation is in place.
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting/audit, experience in Treasury function will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional certificate.
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Table, SUMIF, etc.) is compulsory.
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of your work, empathetic and open-minded.
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $80k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: