Metalabs is a startup organization backed by one of the single largest real estate developers globally who are building a metaverse that will act as a platform where creators can tap into tools for gaming, Virtual Reality, NFTs and retail.
- The videographer/ Editor is a diverse role at METALBS, They must be able to work with the creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs.
- The videographer / Editor must capture the vision of METALABS.
- Develop exciting and engaging concepts, designs and visuals for video content that appropriately showcases the nature of the NFT offering, further defining our branding identity, generating blockchain and product awareness and reaching audiences through innovation video styles.
- Participate in all aspects of the video design process from ideation to final execution
- Understand and play off of the dynamics of the industry, hot topics, to create engaging designs
- Assessing multiple hours of film, assembling footage, and meeting film deadlines
- Create shooting boards, mood boards for concepts/ scripts
- Reading scripts to understand the vision of the writer / creative director
- Collaborating with Sound Editors, Sound Effect Editors
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Pick / supervise crew and work with additional lighting /camera setup on larger scale shoots
- Creative eye for framing, colors and art direction
- Assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, platform-worthy projects that accurately reflect the brand and project vision
- Able to supervise color grading, provide references for mood.
- Management of in house equipment during shoots and off site.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Design or Fine Arts.
- 5+ years agency experience in the design, advertising or Production house.
- Experience in Crypto, Metaverse, Blockchain, NFT space
- Experience: 5 years freelance or in PH.
- Strong portfolio needed.
- Ideal (not mandatory) to have Drone license / experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $60k
Location: Dubai, UAE
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: