Our organization is closely involved in a new community lead project, called Logos, and this role will enable you to focus on its development. Logos is a grassroots movement to provide trust-minimized, corruption resistant governing services and social institutions to underserved citizens. Logos’ infrastructure will provide a base for the provisioning of the next-generation of governing services and social institutions - paving the way to economic opportunities to those who need them most, whilst respecting basic human rights through the network’s design.
In order to promote the ideas behind Logos and its vision, we have created a brand studio called acid.info and you will be part of it. Acid.info is the studio and creative engine within the Logos DAO. Our mission is to build, and ensure, technologies and creativity that supports freedom, justice, and innovation for all people of the world.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development and technical maintenance of various web-based projects in the studio. Your role will involve execution and writing tests. This is a very collaborative role, where you will work closely with the development team, design team, and studio lead to bring our web projects to life. You will support all technical aspects of every web project (from development and testing to deployment and maintenance)
- You will be developing and implementing internal tools, including our web frameworks, our design systems implementation in React and other projects
- You will co-write documentation for all the above mentioned products/projects
- You will be responsible for maintaining our open-sourced codebases on Github alongside the rest of team
You ideally will have
- 2-3 years experience in Web Development
- Experience in ReactJS and NodeJs (all in Typescript)
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Experience in implementation of frontend libraries and design systems
- Experience working with Git, Docker and NextJS framework as well as Vercel and/or Netlify
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles
Bonus points if
- You are comfortable in working remotely and asynchronously
- You have experience working for an open source organisation
- You have exposure to creative coding (processing, open frameworks, WebGL, writing shaders, p5js)
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
The expected compensation range for this role is $40,000 - $60,000 (negotiable, dependent on how we assess your skills and experience throughout our interview process.
- Interview with Talent team
- Interview with Florian, Studio Manager
- Interview with Web Developer and Design Studio Lead
- Assessment (paid)
[The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline!]
Get to know us
Find out about the Logos here: https://logos.co
This job is closed
Compensation: $40k - $60k
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: