SERV is a blockchain for high-trust environments.
SERV is building blockchain infrastructure designed to enable the next generation of trusted transactions and interactions. We’re doing so through private or anonymous transactions cryptographically tied to trusted identity and credential verifiers which mathematically prove that an identity or credential belonging to a real person on chain can be queried for not just one blockchain, but with all integrated blockchains, creating a fabric that will bind decentralized applications to an anchor of stability, trust, and safety. This ‘trust with privacy’ dramatically increases blockchains' usefulness for a much broader set of domains, from defense to insurance to service industries. It also increases existing dApps’ trust by enabling verified credentials to be built into transactions, and for those transactions to happen (when needed for anonymity) on private ledgers and the option of ownership of a particular credential to be displayed on a public ledger for all bodies who would like to query that information.
Our mission is to build a foundational system of trust for future cities, individuals, organizations and network states.
What You Will Do
SERV is looking for a savvy and driven digital storyteller to build and massively scale the social media empire for a blockchain startup. You will be building the brand presence and digital community for a revolutionary company from the ground up. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with our Creative and Marketing Directors as well as our Founder and CEO, under whose collective guidance you will:
- Create and post content for SERV across multiple channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram, Facebook/Instagram, Tiktok, and more.
- Be hyper-responsive to external inquiries and community discussions to cultivate and augment SERV’s online presence
- Design and execute campaigns for high-profile events, such as product launches, thought and opinion piece publishing event, or special NFT drops
- Measure success and effectiveness of our strategies to course correct and drive / accelerate our online traffic
- Research, suggest, and test new ways to engage and new social networks to reach high-value target audiences
You live and breathe digital community, and you have a knack for creating addictively engaging content for diverse audiences. You also have:
- Exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal formats
- Impressive ability to learn. Our community will be incredibly diverse, and you need to enjoy learning about unfamiliar communities, pick up their language, and connect with them
- Familiarity with Web3 and blockchain technology. You will thrive best if you have a passion for this field and what it can do for our world.
- Active, well-rounded, and respectable personal presence on social media
- The creativity and courage to try new approaches, iterate rapidly, and make good decisions
- Ideally cumulatively 2+ years of work experience, which can include volunteering, internships or externships, or hands-on leadership in campus and intramural engagement
- Proficiency in short video form social media marketing
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAwLjEzNy42MwM