We are looking for a Web3 ninja, or rockstar, doesn't really matter!
We're ramping up, and now we're looking for someone who wants to help, and to be a part of building HJAELP from the ground up!
Apply now and become part of the most powerful, equitable service marketplace the world has ever seen!
You have waaay more good days than bad ones! You're energetic, and like to be entrepreneurial. You are always "up for it", and have a “lets goo” attitude. You are ambitious, proactive, and love having your own projects, and milestones. Fast-paced environments inspire you!
Personally, you are driven to create great products, and you eat user interfaces for breakfast - you keep up with the latest frontend trends and your code editor is your favorite program on your laptop.
You believe in great communication, and enjoy having more people to work with you during the day. Your ambitions are high - and you therefore find it extremely awesome to be able to be part of driving hyper growth, being strategic, and thinking out of the box at all times.
The role and responsibilities
As our new EVM Web3 Engineer you will work with the founders to ship new features and improvements to our core product. At HJAELP we do stuff together, and solo, but you will be working closely with management as well as global, leading agencies.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing new infrastructure and launch it with the HJAELP mobile and web app
- Developing new features and shipping improvements to the HJAELP mobile and web app
- Delivering an excellent user experience by implementing code that are usable, performant, and accessible.
- Working collaboratively with the team on new features and enhancements, and ensuring the feasibility of designs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Set the tone for all the developers who will be hired after you in terms of code quality standards and above-and-beyond approach to requirements.
- At least 2-3 years of experience building mobile applications using Web3 framework.
- Experience building consumer-facing applications for a large and fast-growing user base.
- Demonstrated history of implementing advanced interaction, useablility, and performance.
- Demonstrated history of writing efficient, clean code that is performant and scalable.
- Proven ability to manage state and interact with a backend.
- Proficiency in version control tooling (Git, Github).
- A strong bias toward action and proactive communication. You never let ambiguity persist.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll make your mark on the future of work, and your daily work-life will be from home, or where we may meet. In Copenhagen, Paris, London, NYC, LA, Sri Lanka, or anywhere else.
- You'll be pioneering the new space of Web3, Blockchain, DeFi, NFT's, and lead the mass adoption.
- Get great sparring with brilliant colleagues and agencies - with the possibility to grow.
- Casual tone, and plenty of room for diversity.
- You’ll be a part of an entrepreneurial company full of drive and with great team spirit. Together we’ve already accomplished wonderful results, and we’re nowhere near done.
- At HJAELP, we emphasize follow-up on the things we do, so we’re always learning - both as individuals and as a team.
We love diversity and all that sets us apart - that's what makes us awesome! Some are extroverted - some introverted. We don't all speak Danish, but we all speak English. The most important thing is respect and understanding between one and another.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Chief Executive Officer, Alexander Rindom-Andersen at the email specified.
We look forward to reading your application and will be interviewing potential candidates until we find our new colleague.
APPLY NOW 🏆
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Naetion focuses on Business Services, Recruiting, Rental Housing, Freelancers, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Denmark. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Naetion has raised $450k of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2021 at a valuation of $18M.
You can view their website at https://linktr.ee/naetionhq or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M